This gif is very important
only because it shows me how to take half the pizza for myself
The homie took this picture of our friends son. He is so adorable!
My future kid
HOW TO PUT A SWIMMING CAP ON
A small puppy wandered up to U.S. Marines from Alpha Company, 1st Battalion 6th Marines, in Marjah, Afghanistan on *****. After following the Marines numorous miles, a soft hearted Marine picked the puppy up and carried the puppy in his drop pouch. (Official U.S. Marine Corps photo by Cpl Charles T. Mabry II)
Did Humans Evolve in the Oceans at Some Point?
We human beings have some strange characteristics which set us aside from the other primates:
- We no longer have fur although we still have as many hairs as a chimpanzee.
- Our hair is fine and lays in a streamlined pattern in the water.
- We have a layer of fat under our skin like a seal whereas no other primate has this adaptation.
- We have webbed feet and hands.
- Infant human beings will instinctively hold their breath under water.
- Human beings cry salt tears unlike any other primate. Salt is a rare and precious thing in the wild and salt tears would be wasteful.
- We sweat to cool our bodies. This uses a lot of water. If we evolved on the parched savannas of Africa why evolve such wasteful manner of cooling ourselves?
- The human larynx has descended into the throat like a sea lion and other aquatic mammals. This allows deep breaths and a longer period of breath holding.
huh…………. so ur telling me i could be a fucking mermaid right now but evolution ruined my dreams
au finchel: part 2 || part 1
Page 1 of 258